When is Trick-or-Treating in Kenosha for 2013?
It’s already a week into October. So, if you haven’t been planning for Halloween yet, you might already be a little behind. If you have kids and live in the area, the first question is: When is Trick or Treating in Kenosha for 2013? Well, we can help you on that one. Trick-or-Treating is being held on Halloween day, Thursday, Oct. 31 from 5 to 8 p.m.
But even though you now know when to actually take the kids out Trick-or-Treating, you may have another issue. They (or you) don’t have a costume! Again, the late date could hurt you here. But don’t worry, we at Palmen Buick GMC Cadillac have a few costume ideas that are easy to make! And best of all, they are pretty unique! (No ghost bed sheet costumes).
- The moose. Have an extra pair of brown gloves? They can easily be made into moose horns. Pair it with a brown hoodie, and you are in business!
- The bat. Throw on a black outfit, and you are almost there. The wings? Make them out of an old umbrella. Suddenly you have an easy bat costume.
- PB&J. This is a team outfit. One person wears a brown shirt, the other a purple shirt. Pin some peanut butter and jelly labels to the shirts and you’re done. Peanut butter and jelly never looked so good.
- M&Ms. Again, with a few colored shirts, you are there. This is best with a few people in the group. Everyone wears a different color shirt, slaps an “m” on – and there you have it.
- The bumble bee. You probably guessed where we are going with this one. Wear a yellow shirt, throw on some black stripes, and instantly you are a bee.
Like we said, these are some pretty last-minute ideas. If you have the time, you might want to go with some ideas that are a little more involved. But it’s better to go as something than being that one person with no costume on.