0 Used Inventory
Sorry, no exact matches were found
You can modify your search criteria and try again. Otherwise, you can use our Auto Finder to be notified of new matches by email. You can also call our sales team at (888) 656-5733 for help locating the perfect vehicle at Engine5 Responsive!
Here are some other vehicles you may be interested in:
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 8715 miles below market average!
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 46590 miles below market average!
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you need no-compromises hauling and towing ability, along with a no-compromises, first-rate interior, the 2015 GMC Yukon and Yukon XL are just the ticket. That goes double for the high-end Denali models. Source: KBB.com
* Strong V8 power; stout towing capacity; available nine-person seating capacity; extremely quiet highway ride; impressive interior quality. Source: Edmunds
* Seats up to nine people; big cargo capacity; quiet highway ride; strong V8 power; high-quality interior. Source: Edmunds
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 7240 miles below market average! 18/26 City/Highway MPG
* 2017 IIHS Top Safety Pick with optional front crash prevention
* Pleasing ride and handling; generous interior space; excellent forward visibility. Source: Edmunds
* 2016 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury SUVs
* Strong V8 engine is never at a loss for power; cabin remains quiet regardless of road conditions; available seating for up to eight passengers; capable of towing up to 8,300 pounds; Apple CarPlay phone integration. Source: Edmunds
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 74792 miles below market average! 22/35 City/Highway MPG
* 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2012 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000
* If you're shopping for a compact car with a more refined look, ride and interior quality than the average economy sedan, the 2012 Chevrolet Cruze sedan is sure to win you over. The Eco model's 40-mpg highway fuel rating also can't hurt. Source: KBB.com
* Upscale interior design; lively yet efficient turbocharged engine; Eco model's high fuel economy; secure handling; top safety scores; big trunk. Source: Edmunds
Odometer is 24687 miles below market average! 25/33 City/Highway MPG
Odometer is 53304 miles below market average!
* Ward's 10 Best Engines * 2013 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2013 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you're seeking the room and versatility of a big SUV, but don't like the idea of a poor-handling, fuel-thirsty land barge that's nearly impossible to park, Ford's 2013 Explorer deserves a good look. Additionally, the Explorer has a beautifully-designed interior and is an IIHS Top Safety Pick. Source: KBB.com
* Upscale cabin; abundant high-tech features; excellent ride/handling balance; excellent crash test safety scores; available fuel-efficient turbocharged four-cylinder. Source: Edmunds
*Dealer Discount (Palmen Discount) Available to Everyone.