9 Used Inventory
* Motor Trend Truck of the Year * Ward's 10 Best Engines * NACTOY 2013 North American Truck of the Year
* If you've been searching for a rugged full-size truck that packs the latest in in-vehicle entertainment along with best-in-class fuel economy, the 2013 Ram 1500 should be at the top of your list. Source: KBB.com
* Supple ride and composed handling; eight-speed transmission; impressive base V6 engine; refined cabin; impressive tech features and controls. Source: Edmunds
* If you need the hauling and towing capabilities of a full-size pickup truck, you can have them while at the same time contributing to the environment via a V8-engine lineup that offers Active Fuel Management technology and Flex-Fuel E85 capability. Source: KBB.com
Odometer is 80631 miles below market average!
* Quick acceleration and strong towing and hauling ability, thanks to available V8 engines; front seats are comfortable for long drives; cabin is pleasingly quiet at highway speeds. Source: Edmunds
* Powerful, fuel-efficient engines; many available configurations; well-built, comfortable interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
Odometer is 14628 miles below market average!
* 2017 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Odometer is 5371 miles below market average!
* 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Strong combination of fuel economy and power; comfortable, quiet cabin; compliant ride quality makes it suitable for daily use; many available configurations and trims Source: Edmunds
* 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Powerful and efficient engines; improved tech interfaces for 2016; versatile and comfortable interior; superior ride quality on Denali trim. Source: Edmunds