0 Used Inventory
Sorry, no exact matches were found
You can modify your search criteria and try again. Otherwise, you can use our Auto Finder to be notified of new matches by email. You can also call our sales team at (888) 656-5733 for help locating the perfect vehicle at Engine5 Responsive!
Here are some other vehicles you may be interested in:
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 9906 miles below market average!
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 11545 miles below market average!
* 2017 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands
Recent Arrival! 20/26 City/Highway MPG
* 2017 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ with optional front crash prevention and specific headlights * 2017 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ with optional front crash prevention * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Manageable size makes it easy to drive and maneuver; the cabin is as quiet inside as premium luxury SUVs; you get a lot of features for the money. Source: Edmunds
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 20397 miles below market average!
* 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Powerful and efficient engines; improved tech interfaces for 2016; versatile and comfortable interior; superior ride quality on Denali trim. Source: Edmunds
* Powerful, fuel-efficient engines; many available configurations; well-built, comfortable interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* If you don't already like the 2015 Silverado for the mere fact that it's a Chevy, this pickup makes a compelling case for itself with a sophisticated yet intuitive infotainment system, refined interior and an available V8 engine with class-leading power output. Source: KBB.com
* The Silverado is the truck you know and trust. The modern body is chiseled and sleek at the same time. The dramatic stacked double grille in front is complimented with vertically stacked headlights on either side, outlined in chrome. The bumper is contoured as well. Also, its tough persona is further accentuated by the geometric lines of its new sculpted fenders and dual power dome hood. The Silverado currently comes in three models: Short Box Crew Cab, Standard Box Crew Cab, and Standard Box Double Cab. Each has six trims with the 1WT as the Base and the LTZ Z71 as the top-of-the-line option. Knowing that it's what's under the hood that counts, the Silverado is stacked with impressive engines. The 1WT, 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 come standard with the 4.3L EcoTec3 V6, with 6-speed automatic transmission. The LTZ and LTZ Z71 come standard with the 5.3L EcoTec3 V8, which is also an option for the other trims. Don't forget the 6.2 EcoTec V8 with 420hp. The Max Trailering Package, offered with both V8 engines, offers class-leading trailering capacity of up to 12,000 pounds. The ride is quiet and the interior more comfortable than ever. The center controls have been updated with an improved layout and are easy to reach. Chevy's MyLink system is an extremely intuitive and helpful system to use. It allows you to control your music, make calls, and navigate to a number of stored destinations all by using your voice. 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 trims get a 4.2-inch color screen to go with it, and the LTZ and LTZ Z71 get an 8-inch color touchscreen. In terms of safety all models come with 4-wheel ABS disc brakes with Duralife rotors, StabiliTrak with Electronic Sway Control and Hill Start Assist. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you need no-compromises hauling and towing ability, along with a no-compromises, first-rate interior, the 2015 GMC Yukon and Yukon XL are just the ticket. That goes double for the high-end Denali models. Source: KBB.com
* Strong V8 power; stout towing capacity; available nine-person seating capacity; extremely quiet highway ride; impressive interior quality. Source: Edmunds
Recent Arrival! 18/28 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* There are many edge-of-luxury sedans that offer decent performance with impressive efficiency at a competitive price, but if you are pleasantly surprised to find those qualities from a traditional American brand, the Buick LaCrosse belongs on your short list. Source: KBB.com
* Elegant interior styling; smooth and quiet ride; hybrid's respectable fuel economy; available all-wheel drive; many available safety features; top crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The Buick LaCrosse has been totally restyled for 2014. Exterior design tweaks alter the sedan's appearance while the interior gets improved seating and simpler, intuitive dashboard controls. Exterior styling changes are focused on the front and rear of the vehicle. The headlights and grille are bolder, and all LaCrosse models come with active grille shutters that close at high speeds to improve aerodynamics. The interior features ice-blue ambient lighting and warm wood tones to surround you in style. Like others in Buick's lineup, the 2014 LaCrosse comes with the IntelliLink infotainment system with tablet-like interface. Some high-tech safety features include Forward Collision Alert, which senses when you are getting too close to the vehicle in front of you, and Adaptive Cruise Control that automatically adjusts vehicle speed to help maintain your selected driving distance. The LaCrosse also features QuietTuning technology that blocks and absorbs outside noise for a quieter ride. Choose from the standard 2.4L engine with eAssist Technology, or the powerful 3.6L V6 engine with variable valve timing. Come see why the 2014 Buick LaCrosse is set apart with refined luxury, confident styling, and advanced performance. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
*Dealer Discount (Palmen Discount) Available to Everyone.