0 Used Inventory
Sorry, no exact matches were found
You can modify your search criteria and try again. Otherwise, you can use our Auto Finder to be notified of new matches by email. You can also call our sales team at (888) 656-5733 for help locating the perfect vehicle at Engine5 Responsive!
Here are some other vehicles you may be interested in:
Recent Arrival! 21/31 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Spacious backseat that slides and reclines for added comfort; optional V6 engine makes this crossover faster than most competitors; interior stays quiet at highway speeds; supple suspension soaks up impacts on rough roads. Source: Edmunds
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 54087 miles below market average! 18/27 City/Highway MPG
* If the made in America label is a powerful part of your car buying decision, the CTS won't leave you feeling as though you had to compromise clout for country. As taut in driving feel as the BMW 3 Series, the CTS has the equipment level, performance and styling expected of this class. Source: KBB.com
* Green Car Journal 2015 Green SUV of the Year
Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
* The Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV comes closest to having it all: a high-tech and comfortable 5-passenger interior, genuine off-road capability and an array of engine choices. If you take the road less traveled, this is your ride. Source: KBB.com
* Strong and fuel-efficient engine lineup, including diesel V6; upscale interior; plenty of luxury and technology-oriented features; irrefutable off-road ability; outlandish SRT model. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee is making praises and setting standards for performance, Best-in-Class Highway Fuel Economy, and precision. A confident and elegant exterior design exudes strength from every angle. Every Grand Cherokee from Laredo to Summit features premium styling treatments including new, modern front grille and fascia treatments, daytime running headlamps, projector fog lamps and capless fuel fillers. The rear of the Grand Cherokee offers large taillamps with signature LED lighting, a large rear aerodynamic spoiler with a sculpted tailgate. Available premium-quality Natura Plus leather is soft and supple with outstanding breathability. Adding to the luxury and comfort are heated/ventilated front seats and heated rear seats. The rear cargo area in the 2015 Grand Cherokee lets you configure up to 68.3 cubic feet of storage when the rear seat is folded down. Choose from 3 different engines including the new 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 which can attain up to 30hwy mpg, drive up to 730 miles on one tank and tow up to 7,400lbs. The 3.6L V6 engine features new eight-speed automatic transmission, with paddle-shift steering wheel controls and the new Eco Mode improves fuel efficiency by 9% and tows up to 6,200lbs. Finally, the 5.7L V8 engine with Fuel Saving Technology boasts 360hp and 390lb-ft of torque and provides a Best-in-Class 7,400lbs towing capacity. Inside the newly updated Uconnect System features a massive 8.4-inch touchscreen, Full-Feature Navigation, SiriusXM Travel Link/SiriusXM Traffic and HD Radio. Enjoy music on 1 of the 3 available speaker systems including the top of the line Harman Kardon 19 speaker system. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 26145 miles below market average!
* 2013 IIHS Top Safety Pick
* If you're looking for something akin to a Ford Escape or Honda CR-V, but you don't like futuristic styling or 4-cylinder powertrains, the GMC Terrain for 2013 may very well be the answer. Its squared-off edges and flared wheel openings say GMC Truck loud and clear. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; quiet cabin with lots of storage bins; spacious and adjustable backseat; comfortable highway ride. Source: Edmunds
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 22878 miles below market average!
* 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Strong combination of fuel economy and power; comfortable, quiet cabin; compliant ride quality makes it suitable for daily use; many available configurations and trims Source: Edmunds
* ALG Best Residual Value * 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick
* If you need the kind of cargo and kid space usually provided by a minivan, the 2012 GMC Acadia SUV will come as a pleasant surprise. The GMC Acadia's styling avoids the dreaded stigma of Minivan Mom (or Dad) without compromising utility. Source: KBB.com
* Compliant ride; seating for up to eight passengers; adult-friendly third-row seat; massive cargo area; top safety scores. Source: Edmunds
* 2016 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Smooth and quiet ride; luxurious cabin; generous cargo capacity, even behind the third row; seating for up to eight; top safety scores. Source: Edmunds