0 Used Inventory
Sorry, no exact matches were found
You can modify your search criteria and try again. Otherwise, you can use our Auto Finder to be notified of new matches by email. You can also call our sales team at (888) 656-5733 for help locating the perfect vehicle at Engine5 Responsive!
Here are some other vehicles you may be interested in:
* You’ll like the Eclipse Coupe if you are looking for an affordable, sporty-styled, modern-looking two-door that offers a substantial level of fun-to-drive performance in a moderately-priced front-wheel-drive vehicle. Source: KBB.com
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 29349 miles below market average! 26/38 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Handsome interior design; two satisfying high-efficiency engine choices; useful electronics interface; secure handling; big trunk. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Cruze gives you great fuel economy and a reasonable price, with a very stylish look to go with it. It has a strong stance and angled lines, with a split front grille, and headlights that wrap around from the front and end in a point above the fenders. On the inside the cabin is modern, roomy and comfortable. It doesn't feel like the compacts you might be used to and is refreshingly fun to drive. There are 6 different trims available for the 2014 Cruze, including the: LS, 1LT, eco, 2LT, LTZ, and the Diesel. Standard for all are features such as Air Conditioning, Power Windows and Door Locks, Power Steering and Touch Controls on the Steering Wheel. The Base Model LS comes with a 1.8-liter, 4-Cylinder engine that gets an EPA estimated 25MPG City and 36MPG hwy with the standard 6-speed manual, or 22MPG City and 35MPG Highway when you opt for the available automatic. All models higher than the LS, but below the Diesel come with a peppy 1.4-Liter, 4-Cylinder Turbocharged Engine. The 1LT and 2LT give you your choice of a 6-speed manual with overdrive or an automatic. The Eco comes standard with a special 6-speed manual with triple overdrive, or an optional automatic. The LTZ however only comes with an Automatic transmission. Fuel economy varies for these four trims based on which transmission you opt for, but the best performer hands down is the Eco with the Manual Transmission that gets an EPA estimated 28MPG City and 42MPG highway. The top of the line model is the Diesel. It has a 2.0-liter, 4-Cylinder engine that has 148 Horsepower, and gets an EPA estimated 27MPG in the City and an amazing 46MPG on the Highway. All that without the stinky fumes you might be used to from diesels of the past. Standard safety features on all models include Anti-lock brakes, Stabilitrak, Traction Control, and 10 Airbags. Upgrade to the LTZ trim and you get the added visibility of a Rear View Camera. Come drive the 2014 Chevrolet Cruze Today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 8098 miles below market average! 20/29 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Initial Quality Study, Dependability Study * JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2016 IIHS Top Safety Pick with optional front crash prevention * 2016 IIHS Top Safety Pick
* Backseat has plenty of space and slides/reclines for added comfort; optional V6 engine provides ample power; interior stays quiet at speed; rides smoothly on rough roads. Source: Edmunds
* Available three-row seating; practical interior offers floor-mounted cubbies and integrated booster seats; optional 8.4-inch touchscreen is feature-packed and easy to use; available V6 engine improves performance; budget-friendly pricing. Source: Edmunds
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 22641 miles below market average! 20/29 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ with optional front crash prevention * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If want a comfortable family/gear hauler that’s larger than other compact crossover SUVs but small enough to be at ease in parking lots, the Equinox is worth a look. For those who need to pull moderate loads, the 3,500-pound towing capacity in V6 models is shoulders above most competitors. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; strong optional V6 engine; quiet interior; comfortable highway ride; spacious and adjustable backseat. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Equinox is Chevrolet's torchbearer in the sizzling compact crossover segment. The Equinox stretches the boundaries of the term compact as it is noticeably larger than its rivals. That size difference affords more room for passengers in the second row seat and a larger presence on the road. The 2014 Chevy Equinox has a comfortable and quiet ride and drives like a more expensive car. It has an edge in passenger comfort, especially in the rear, where the bench seat can move several inches fore and aft to create more legroom. Up front, driver and passenger benefit from generous-sized seats. The 2014 Equinox has a good blend of soft curves at its edges to balance the vehicle's rectangular shape. A long hood further helps even out the Chevy's proportions. It all works to give the Equinox an athletic appearance. Other standout aesthetics include the signature 2-bar grille, floating fog light bezels and creased fender flares. The 2014 Chevrolet Equinox comes standard with a fuel-efficient 4-cylinder engine that makes an adequate 182 horsepower. You may also choose the impressive V6 that puts out 301 horsepower. Both engines are connected to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive (FWD) is standard with all-wheel-drive as an option for both engines. The 4-cylinder model can tow a maximum of 1,500 pounds while the V6 can pull 3,500 pounds. If you want a small-but-not-too-small SUV with plenty of passenger space, a comfortable ride and good fuel economy, consider the 2014 Chevy Equinox. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 43127 miles below market average! 19/32 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+, Top Safety Pick+ * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist
* One of the more attractive interiors in the segment at an affordable price is tough to overlook. A refined 4-cylinder engine offers respectable fuel economy due in part to the new 9-speed automatic transmission. If it’s power you seek, the Pentastar V6 serves up 295 horsepower. Source: KBB.com
* Strong V6 engine; composed ride and handling; high-quality interior materials; slick infotainment interface; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* The advanced engineering of the redesigned 2015 Chrysler 200 results in highly efficient, refined performance. The exterior design blends coupe-like proportions with a tasteful fit and finish. A dynamic stance, wind-swept profile, finely sculpted curves and aggressive wheel-to-body proportions result in a sophisticated road presence. The 200 redefines the sedan interior. A traditional center console is replaced with one that is ergonomic and space efficient. It combines climate controls, the Electric Park Brake and connectivity functions with storage features. A connection to a USB or auxiliary media hub is located under the cup holder. Controls for the available dual-zone automatic temperature control are in short reach and easy to use. The 200 fuel economic ratings speak for themselves. The 2.4L Tigershark MultiAir II four-cylinder engine provides up to 36mpg HWY, while the available 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine delivers up to 31mpg HWY with 295hp. The Rotary E-shift features a wide gear ratio spread provides smooth, indecipherable transfer between gears at all speeds. Standard on all 200 models (except the LX) the Uconnect 5.0 System includes a high-resolution 5in touchscreen, one year of SiriusXM Radio, Integrated Voice Command, Bluetooth technology, a media hub with mobile device integration and more. To keep driving safe, 200 models include standard steel cage construction and eight airbags that help deliver excellent occupant protection in front, side and rear impacts. Advanced accident avoidance features include available Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist. Class-exclusive features include available Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go functions, available Forward Collision Warning, and available Parallel Park Assist. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 71332 miles below market average! 20/29 City/Highway MPG
* 2007 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* Honda stresses performance along with fuel economy for the Accord Hybrid, and the results are evident when you push on the accelerator pedal; this thing goes. Ride and handling qualities are also appealing, but they’re not directly related to the Accord’s gasoline-electric powertrain. Source: KBB.com
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 6544 miles below market average! 22/30 City/Highway MPG
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 24317 miles below market average!
* 2009 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2009 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* * Trustworthy * Efficient * Superb reputation * Excellent resale value * Choice of engines: 1.8 or 2.4 (XRS) Source: KBB.com
*Dealer Discount (Palmen Discount) Available to Everyone.