0 Used Inventory
Sorry, no exact matches were found
You can modify your search criteria and try again. Otherwise, you can use our Auto Finder to be notified of new matches by email. You can also call our sales team at (888) 656-5733 for help locating the perfect vehicle at Engine5 Responsive!
Here are some other vehicles you may be interested in:
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 21867 miles below market average! 23/34 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best UberX Candidates
* Looking for a practical family sedan that doesn’t look like a practical family sedan? You have a few cars from which to choose, but none as feature packed as the 2015 Kia Optima. Source: KBB.com
* Lots of standard and optional features for the money; handsome cabin with easy-to-use controls and comfortable front seats; top crash scores; lengthy warranty. Source: Edmunds
* With world-class engineering, outstanding performance and advanced safety systems, the 2015 Kia Optima gives you good reason to be passionate about driving a midsize sedan. It combines bold exterior styling, performance and a spacious, luxurious cabin. With the Optima, exhilaration is standard. The key to its exciting performance are the two available engines: the 2.4L Gasoline Direct Injection with an EPA rated 24 city/35 hwy mpg or the turbocharged 2.0L GDI I4 engine that delivers 274 horsepower and fuel efficiency of 22 city/34 hwy mpg. The Optima also has a standard 6-speed Sportmatic transmission for an engaging driving experience. The Optima Hybrid features a 2.4L Atkinson cycle 4-cyl. engine giving an amazing 35 city/40 hwy mpg. Spacious and comfortable seating can accommodate five adults and includes a driver's seat with power lumbar and available leather seat trim. Rear seats have a 60/40 split-folding design for added versatility. Optima EX/EX Turbo and SX Premium Packages include front and rear heated seats and heated front seatbacks for cold-weather comfort. The Optima is designed to make every drive a pleasure. The available Premium Touring Package includes features like the innovative UVO infotainment system which lets you use your compatible cell phone to make hands-free calls, receive and respond to text messages, listen to streaming audio, enjoy your personal music, and play your favorite song, artist or genre of music all by giving a single voice command, premium Infinity sound system for exceptional audio entertainment, and a panoramic sunroof. The available Technology Package includes a voice command navigation system, giving you access to detailed highway conditions from SiriusXM Traffic. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* New, more fuel-efficient engines; improved interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Sierra’s innovative powertrains and handsome aesthetics should appeal to longtime GMC fans and tempt buyers new to the brand. In just one of many "mine is bigger" battles in the half-ton truck market, the 2014 Sierra’s 12,000-pound max tow rating is expected to be king – at least for now. Source: KBB.com
* The 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 is all new for 2014. It possesses chiseled features and distinct lines that not only make it look imposing, but increase how aerodynamic it is as well. In front, between the projector beam headlights, there is an incredibly striking and enormous chrome grille. While driving, it takes in a large portion of the air for cooling the engine, and lets the remainder glide across the truck. It is complimented by a bumper made of sculpted steel, a strong angled hood, and bulging fender flares. The changes made to the truck body, and the resulting improvements in air flow, add up to a quieter cabin for you and your passengers. Plus, its new hydraulic body mounts help mitigate vibrations to give you a smoother and more comfortable ride. Open the doors and the Sierra's interior welcomes you into a calming and comfortable retreat from the busy outside world. The seats utilize a new design for lasting comfort, and reduced fatigue. On select models, the instrument panel incorporates a high-end soft feel, combined with trim made of aluminum for an overall look that is very stylish. The instrument panel has been laid out in such a way that your controls are now easier to get to and see, with larger buttons and knobs, which are more convenient to grab. Spoil yourself with the available 8-inch IntelliLink touch-screen system that you can opt for on SLE and SLT trims. It lets you control your radio and make calls hands-free, wirelessly stream music from your phone, use the rear view camera, and operate the navigation system. Base Level Sierra trims on all models come with a powerful 4.3-Liter V6 EcoTech3 Engine with 285 horsepower and a 6-speed automatic transmission. You have the choice between the Crew Cab, Double Cab, and Regular Cab, and all except the Double Cab give you the option of two different box sizes. Plus, since you have the choice between two to three trims based on the model picked, GMC has a 2014 Sierra 1500 for just about anyone. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Recent Arrival! 18/26 City/Highway MPG
* ALG Residual Value Awards, Residual Value Awards * 2016 KBB.com Best Buy Awards * 2016 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2016 KBB.com 16 Best Family Cars * 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* The Pilot's interior is versatile, with roomy rear seats; no shortage of clever storage solutions; ride is smooth and compliant in most conditions; better fuel economy than rivals; all-wheel-drive system handles poor weather with ease; high-tech safety features are available on most trims. Source: Edmunds
DONT LET THE MILEAGE FOOL YOU ON THIS HIDDEN GEM!!!
CALL OR TEXT JODI AT 262-748-8005, PALMEN BUICK GM CADILLAC ONLY 15 MIN FROM IL AND 20 MIN FROM MILWAUKEE, #1 RATED AUTO DEALERSHIP FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IN 2015, 4WD.
* 2014 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you're seeking a roomy, versatile and technically advanced SUV that's more comfortable and fuel-efficient than truck-based vehicles like the Chevrolet Tahoe or, well, a 2010 Explorer, Ford's latest will fit the bill. Source: KBB.com
* Upscale cabin; abundant high-tech features; comfortable ride; top crash test scores; fuel-efficient turbocharged four-cylinder engine; strong turbocharged V6. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Explorer is your family's very own 7-person adventure machine. Explorer inspires with best-in-class hwy fuel economy even the hybrid competition can't beat: 28 mpg with the 2.0L EcoBoost engine. For the performance-driven, the 3.5L EcoBoost V6, standard on the new Explorer Sport, produces best-in-class V6 power and torque. Maximize your traction with the turn of a dial. Stay connected to your calls, music and more with both hands on the wheel with Ford SYNC. Increase your confidence with our driver-assist advancements. Go further in a 2014 Explorer. Explorer's highly capable Terrain Management System is paired with Intelligent 4WD to give you seamless shift-on-the-fly confidence. When encountering challenging conditions, just turn the dial to match the scene outside. When traffic is detected in your blind spots, BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with cross traffic alert is designed to alert you with a light in your sideview mirror. In addition, the Adaptive cruise control and collision warning with brake support is designed to help you maintain a preset gap from the vehicle in front of you. Travel in style and luxury with leather-trimmed seating, standard inside Explorer Limited. New this year, second-row heated seats are made available on the Limited, and automatic headlamps have been made standard joining together with other features such as heated steering wheel and 10-way power, heated and cooled front seats to take your comfort to extremes. Standard seating for 7 features environmentally friendly, supportive, soy-based foam in the seat cushions and seatbacks to help conserve limited resources and reduce CO2 emissions. A dual-panel moonroof fills the cabin with light. This graceful space - crafted to world-class standards for fit and finish - is sure to please wherever your journey takes you. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
CALL OR TEXT JODI AT 262-748-8005, PALMEN BUICK GM CADILLAC ONLY 15 MIN FROM IL AND 20 MIN FROM MILWAUKEE, #1 RATED AUTO DEALERSHIP FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IN 2015, 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive, 4WD, ebony Cloth.
* If you like variety in your full-size pickup, the Chevy 2013 Silverado is a virtual quick-change artist. Numerous bed lengths, body configurations, axles and cabs are available from the Silverado options list, as are many interior upgrades and E85-compatible engines. Source: KBB.com
* Smooth and quiet ride; comfortable seats; powerful V8 options. Source: Edmunds
CALL OR TEXT JODI AT 262-748-8005, PALMEN BUICK GM CADILLAC ONLY 15 MIN FROM IL AND 20 MIN FROM MILWAUKEE, #1 RATED AUTO DEALERSHIP FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IN 2015.
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 33675 miles below market average! 26/38 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Handsome interior design; two satisfying high-efficiency engine choices; useful electronics interface; secure handling; big trunk. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Cruze gives you great fuel economy and a reasonable price, with a very stylish look to go with it. It has a strong stance and angled lines, with a split front grille, and headlights that wrap around from the front and end in a point above the fenders. On the inside the cabin is modern, roomy and comfortable. It doesn't feel like the compacts you might be used to and is refreshingly fun to drive. There are 6 different trims available for the 2014 Cruze, including the: LS, 1LT, eco, 2LT, LTZ, and the Diesel. Standard for all are features such as Air Conditioning, Power Windows and Door Locks, Power Steering and Touch Controls on the Steering Wheel. The Base Model LS comes with a 1.8-liter, 4-Cylinder engine that gets an EPA estimated 25MPG City and 36MPG hwy with the standard 6-speed manual, or 22MPG City and 35MPG Highway when you opt for the available automatic. All models higher than the LS, but below the Diesel come with a peppy 1.4-Liter, 4-Cylinder Turbocharged Engine. The 1LT and 2LT give you your choice of a 6-speed manual with overdrive or an automatic. The Eco comes standard with a special 6-speed manual with triple overdrive, or an optional automatic. The LTZ however only comes with an Automatic transmission. Fuel economy varies for these four trims based on which transmission you opt for, but the best performer hands down is the Eco with the Manual Transmission that gets an EPA estimated 28MPG City and 42MPG highway. The top of the line model is the Diesel. It has a 2.0-liter, 4-Cylinder engine that has 148 Horsepower, and gets an EPA estimated 27MPG in the City and an amazing 46MPG on the Highway. All that without the stinky fumes you might be used to from diesels of the past. Standard safety features on all models include Anti-lock brakes, Stabilitrak, Traction Control, and 10 Airbags. Upgrade to the LTZ trim and you get the added visibility of a Rear View Camera. Come drive the 2014 Chevrolet Cruze Today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 58742 miles below market average! 24/32 City/Highway MPG
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 1659 miles below market average! 26/32 City/Highway MPG
Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* 24 months/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan and 3 days/150 miles (whichever comes first) Vehicle Exchange Program
* Transferable Warranty
* Vehicle History
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Roadside Assistance
* 172 Point Inspection
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study * 2018 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2018 KBB.com Best Family Cars * 2018 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 3428 miles below market average! 25/33 City/Highway MPG
* 2018 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2018 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Odometer is 41587 miles below market average!
*Dealer Discount (Palmen Discount) Available to Everyone.