0 Used Inventory
Sorry, no exact matches were found
You can modify your search criteria and try again. Otherwise, you can use our Auto Finder to be notified of new matches by email. You can also call our sales team at (888) 656-5733 for help locating the perfect vehicle at Engine5 Responsive!
Here are some other vehicles you may be interested in:
Recent Arrival! 19/32 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+, Top Safety Pick+ * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000
* One of the more attractive interiors in the segment at an affordable price is tough to overlook. A refined 4-cylinder engine offers respectable fuel economy due in part to the new 9-speed automatic transmission. If it’s power you seek, the Pentastar V6 serves up 295 horsepower. Source: KBB.com
* Strong V6 engine; composed ride and handling; high-quality interior materials; slick infotainment interface; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* The advanced engineering of the redesigned 2015 Chrysler 200 results in highly efficient, refined performance. The exterior design blends coupe-like proportions with a tasteful fit and finish. A dynamic stance, wind-swept profile, finely sculpted curves and aggressive wheel-to-body proportions result in a sophisticated road presence. The 200 redefines the sedan interior. A traditional center console is replaced with one that is ergonomic and space efficient. It combines climate controls, the Electric Park Brake and connectivity functions with storage features. A connection to a USB or auxiliary media hub is located under the cup holder. Controls for the available dual-zone automatic temperature control are in short reach and easy to use. The 200 fuel economic ratings speak for themselves. The 2.4L Tigershark MultiAir II four-cylinder engine provides up to 36mpg HWY, while the available 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine delivers up to 31mpg HWY with 295hp. The Rotary E-shift features a wide gear ratio spread provides smooth, indecipherable transfer between gears at all speeds. Standard on all 200 models (except the LX) the Uconnect 5.0 System includes a high-resolution 5in touchscreen, one year of SiriusXM Radio, Integrated Voice Command, Bluetooth technology, a media hub with mobile device integration and more. To keep driving safe, 200 models include standard steel cage construction and eight airbags that help deliver excellent occupant protection in front, side and rear impacts. Advanced accident avoidance features include available Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist. Class-exclusive features include available Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go functions, available Forward Collision Warning, and available Parallel Park Assist. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 10873 miles below market average!
* 2009 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2009 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* * Trustworthy * Efficient * Superb reputation * Excellent resale value * Choice of engines: 1.8 or 2.4 (XRS) Source: KBB.com
Recent Arrival! 25/36 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Dependability Study * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you’re looking for a premium large near-luxury sedan, but don’t want to go the me-too route of a Lexus ES, the 2015 Buick LaCrosse offers up a compelling alternative, all while satisfying your inner "buy American" voice. Source: KBB.com
* Sleek interior with up-to-date technology; luxurious ride quality; available all-wheel drive;many available safety features; top crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Buick LaCrosse is designed to meet your every need. You'll find ingenious storage throughout, with room to stretch for all passengers. Available soft, supple leather-appointed seats keep you driving in the lap of luxury. Enjoy a customizable Driver Information Display that puts the information you need right in front of you, when you need it most. The cabin so quiet you'll finally be able to hear yourself think. All you have to do is take a seat. Looking effortlessly stylish is what the Lacrosse does best. The silhouette is graceful. The curves are crisp; the chrome accents bold. When you drive the LaCrosse, you'll turn heads wherever you go. Who says luxury and performance can't coexist? Opt for the 304hp V6 engine and you'll be enjoying the road in no time. Innovations like eAssist technology help conserve fuel, while the option of All-Wheel Drive helps you stay in control in all conditions. That kind of confidence never goes out of style. New for 2015, available OnStar 4G LTE with wi-fi hotspot capability in your keeps you connected on the road. Play your favorite music and get voice activated directions through Buick IntelliLink+. All so you can discover new experiences and still be in the know, easily. In the 2015 LaCrosse, you can feel secure with the range of available collision-avoidance technologies that have your back like: Lane Departure Warning, or Side Blind Zone Alert, which uses radar to help detect vehicles in your vehicle's blind spots. Confidence is yours to have in the new 2015 Buick Lacrosse. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 24756 miles below market average! 23/34 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best UberX Candidates
* Looking for a practical family sedan that doesn’t look like a practical family sedan? You have a few cars from which to choose, but none as feature packed as the 2015 Kia Optima. Source: KBB.com
* Lots of standard and optional features for the money; handsome cabin with easy-to-use controls and comfortable front seats; top crash scores; lengthy warranty. Source: Edmunds
* With world-class engineering, outstanding performance and advanced safety systems, the 2015 Kia Optima gives you good reason to be passionate about driving a midsize sedan. It combines bold exterior styling, performance and a spacious, luxurious cabin. With the Optima, exhilaration is standard. The key to its exciting performance are the two available engines: the 2.4L Gasoline Direct Injection with an EPA rated 24 city/35 hwy mpg or the turbocharged 2.0L GDI I4 engine that delivers 274 horsepower and fuel efficiency of 22 city/34 hwy mpg. The Optima also has a standard 6-speed Sportmatic transmission for an engaging driving experience. The Optima Hybrid features a 2.4L Atkinson cycle 4-cyl. engine giving an amazing 35 city/40 hwy mpg. Spacious and comfortable seating can accommodate five adults and includes a driver's seat with power lumbar and available leather seat trim. Rear seats have a 60/40 split-folding design for added versatility. Optima EX/EX Turbo and SX Premium Packages include front and rear heated seats and heated front seatbacks for cold-weather comfort. The Optima is designed to make every drive a pleasure. The available Premium Touring Package includes features like the innovative UVO infotainment system which lets you use your compatible cell phone to make hands-free calls, receive and respond to text messages, listen to streaming audio, enjoy your personal music, and play your favorite song, artist or genre of music all by giving a single voice command, premium Infinity sound system for exceptional audio entertainment, and a panoramic sunroof. The available Technology Package includes a voice command navigation system, giving you access to detailed highway conditions from SiriusXM Traffic. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* New, more fuel-efficient engines; improved interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Sierra’s innovative powertrains and handsome aesthetics should appeal to longtime GMC fans and tempt buyers new to the brand. In just one of many "mine is bigger" battles in the half-ton truck market, the 2014 Sierra’s 12,000-pound max tow rating is expected to be king – at least for now. Source: KBB.com
* The 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 is all new for 2014. It possesses chiseled features and distinct lines that not only make it look imposing, but increase how aerodynamic it is as well. In front, between the projector beam headlights, there is an incredibly striking and enormous chrome grille. While driving, it takes in a large portion of the air for cooling the engine, and lets the remainder glide across the truck. It is complimented by a bumper made of sculpted steel, a strong angled hood, and bulging fender flares. The changes made to the truck body, and the resulting improvements in air flow, add up to a quieter cabin for you and your passengers. Plus, its new hydraulic body mounts help mitigate vibrations to give you a smoother and more comfortable ride. Open the doors and the Sierra's interior welcomes you into a calming and comfortable retreat from the busy outside world. The seats utilize a new design for lasting comfort, and reduced fatigue. On select models, the instrument panel incorporates a high-end soft feel, combined with trim made of aluminum for an overall look that is very stylish. The instrument panel has been laid out in such a way that your controls are now easier to get to and see, with larger buttons and knobs, which are more convenient to grab. Spoil yourself with the available 8-inch IntelliLink touch-screen system that you can opt for on SLE and SLT trims. It lets you control your radio and make calls hands-free, wirelessly stream music from your phone, use the rear view camera, and operate the navigation system. Base Level Sierra trims on all models come with a powerful 4.3-Liter V6 EcoTech3 Engine with 285 horsepower and a 6-speed automatic transmission. You have the choice between the Crew Cab, Double Cab, and Regular Cab, and all except the Double Cab give you the option of two different box sizes. Plus, since you have the choice between two to three trims based on the model picked, GMC has a 2014 Sierra 1500 for just about anyone. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
18/26 City/Highway MPG
* ALG Residual Value Awards, Residual Value Awards * 2016 KBB.com Best Buy Awards * 2016 KBB.com 16 Best Family Cars * 2016 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* The Pilot's interior is versatile, with roomy rear seats; no shortage of clever storage solutions; ride is smooth and compliant in most conditions; better fuel economy than rivals; all-wheel-drive system handles poor weather with ease; high-tech safety features are available on most trims. Source: Edmunds
DONT LET THE MILEAGE FOOL YOU ON THIS HIDDEN GEM!!!
CALL OR TEXT JODI AT 262-748-8005, PALMEN BUICK GM CADILLAC ONLY 15 MIN FROM IL AND 20 MIN FROM MILWAUKEE, #1 RATED AUTO DEALERSHIP FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IN 2015, 4WD.
* 2014 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you're seeking a roomy, versatile and technically advanced SUV that's more comfortable and fuel-efficient than truck-based vehicles like the Chevrolet Tahoe or, well, a 2010 Explorer, Ford's latest will fit the bill. Source: KBB.com
* Upscale cabin; abundant high-tech features; comfortable ride; top crash test scores; fuel-efficient turbocharged four-cylinder engine; strong turbocharged V6. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Explorer is your family's very own 7-person adventure machine. Explorer inspires with best-in-class hwy fuel economy even the hybrid competition can't beat: 28 mpg with the 2.0L EcoBoost engine. For the performance-driven, the 3.5L EcoBoost V6, standard on the new Explorer Sport, produces best-in-class V6 power and torque. Maximize your traction with the turn of a dial. Stay connected to your calls, music and more with both hands on the wheel with Ford SYNC. Increase your confidence with our driver-assist advancements. Go further in a 2014 Explorer. Explorer's highly capable Terrain Management System is paired with Intelligent 4WD to give you seamless shift-on-the-fly confidence. When encountering challenging conditions, just turn the dial to match the scene outside. When traffic is detected in your blind spots, BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with cross traffic alert is designed to alert you with a light in your sideview mirror. In addition, the Adaptive cruise control and collision warning with brake support is designed to help you maintain a preset gap from the vehicle in front of you. Travel in style and luxury with leather-trimmed seating, standard inside Explorer Limited. New this year, second-row heated seats are made available on the Limited, and automatic headlamps have been made standard joining together with other features such as heated steering wheel and 10-way power, heated and cooled front seats to take your comfort to extremes. Standard seating for 7 features environmentally friendly, supportive, soy-based foam in the seat cushions and seatbacks to help conserve limited resources and reduce CO2 emissions. A dual-panel moonroof fills the cabin with light. This graceful space - crafted to world-class standards for fit and finish - is sure to please wherever your journey takes you. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Odometer is 71752 miles below market average! 24/32 City/Highway MPG
CALL OR TEXT JODI AT 262-748-8005, PALMEN BUICK GM CADILLAC ONLY 15 MIN FROM IL AND 20 MIN FROM MILWAUKEE, #1 RATED AUTO DEALERSHIP FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IN 2015, 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive, 4WD, ebony Cloth.
* If you like variety in your full-size pickup, the Chevy 2013 Silverado is a virtual quick-change artist. Numerous bed lengths, body configurations, axles and cabs are available from the Silverado options list, as are many interior upgrades and E85-compatible engines. Source: KBB.com
* Smooth and quiet ride; comfortable seats; powerful V8 options. Source: Edmunds
Odometer is 1890 miles below market average! 26/32 City/Highway MPG
Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Transferable Warranty
* Vehicle History
* 24 months/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan and 3 days/150 miles (whichever comes first) Vehicle Exchange Program
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 172 Point Inspection
* Roadside Assistance
* JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study * 2018 KBB.com Best Family Cars * 2018 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2018 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands
*Dealer Discount (Palmen Discount) Available to Everyone.