0 Used Inventory
Sorry, no exact matches were found
You can modify your search criteria and try again. Otherwise, you can use our Auto Finder to be notified of new matches by email. You can also call our sales team at (888) 656-5733 for help locating the perfect vehicle at Engine5 Responsive!
Here are some other vehicles you may be interested in:
Recent Arrival! 22/30 City/Highway MPG
* Goes around turns with poise and confidence; plenty of performance enhances the car's fun-to-drive character; available manual transmission, which is a rarity in this class. Source: Edmunds
Recent Arrival! 27/36 City/Highway MPG
* ALG Residual Value Awards * 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * Green Car Journal 2014 Green Car of the Year * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
* Beyond its history of reliability and high resale value, the Accord is now more varied than ever. Whether you want a no-fuss and highly economical sedan, a sporty V6-powered coupe or a hybrid that attains 50 mpg in the city, the 2014 Accord offers something for everyone. Source: KBB.com
* The Accord is synonymous with Honda and has been known for nearly four decades as a reliable, comfortable, pragmatic way to move families. What began as a 2-door hatchback in 1976 has grown into today's full-size sedan and coupe. Like the rest of the car, the 2014 Accord's 5-passenger interior is a pleasing step forward. The cabin boasts soft-touch materials for a quality feel. The front seats are comfortable, and the driver's seat actually toned down the lumbar support. The rear seats have even more room, as does the trunk. Sleek, rippled sheet metal defines a more streamlined exterior that has shrunk around an interior that feels roomier than previous generations. The most surprising thing about the Accord is its refined continuously variable transmission (CVT). Mated to the 4-cylinder, this CVT feels much like a normal automatic, mimicking gear changes. Even a base Accord has good power for acceleration and passing, yet attains an impressive mileage on the highway. Move up to a V6 model with 6-speed automatic transmission, and the Accord is downright quick. For the individual looking to consume less the 2014 Accord comes in a Hybrid version as well. This operates on a 141-hp 2.0-liter, 16-valve i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine and a 55-hp lithium-ion battery pack for a net hp of 196. The Hybrid can achieve ratings of 50 cty and 46 hwy. To help maximize efficiency on the road, the Accord Hybrid seamlessly shifts between three distinct drive modes: EV Drive, Hybrid Drive and Engine Drive. EV Drive is 100% electric, and generally is used during braking and when starting from a stop. Hybrid Drive uses the fuel engine and electric motor to provide extra zip during acceleration, and once your Accord Hybrid is cruising with highway efficiency, Engine Drive takes over. If you want a hassle-free, pleasing family car with a reputation for quality and an immediate familiarity, you can't go wrong with the Accord. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Spacious backseat that slides and reclines for added comfort; optional V6 engine makes this crossover faster than most competitors; interior stays quiet at highway speeds; supple suspension soaks up impacts on rough roads. Source: Edmunds
Recent Arrival! 27/38 City/Highway MPG
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 19158 miles below market average!
* 2017 IIHS Top Safety Pick with optional front crash prevention * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Cabin remains quiet and comfortable on long road trips; plenty of engine and interior configurations to fit a variety of uses; attractive exterior and interior styling. Source: Edmunds
Recent Arrival! 21/31 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Used Family Cars Under $15,000 * 2014 KBB.com 12 Best Family Cars * 2014 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2014 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000 * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you're looking for a sizable sedan that offers sizable value, the 2014 Chevrolet Impala is perfectly capable of capturing your attention. Source: KBB.com
* Bold new style; excellent highway ride; refined interior; ample convenience features and safety technology; plenty of rear-seat room. Source: Edmunds
* Vision is the cornerstone of good design and at the core of fearless innovation. The all-new 2014 Impala is proof of that, combining superior materials with meticulously crafted technology. It's a striking departure from the status quo. The powerdome hood, wide chrome grille, projector-beam headlamps and available LED daytime running lamps project the bold new face of Chevrolet. The provocative silhouette, sculpted bodysides and a choice of 18-, 19- or 20-inch wheels contribute further to its dramatic appearance and head-turning profile. The Impala interior has been transformed into a carefully crafted, exquisitely detailed environment with the driver's comfort and peace of mind its focus. A dramatic and innovative reinterpretation of the classic Chevrolet dual-cockpit instrument panel flows seamlessly around the driver, while visual accents such as available soft ice-blue ambient lighting ignite the senses. And with thoughtful design along with ingenuity, the 2014 Impala is spacious and comfortable, offering ample room for five passengers. At the heart of Impala is the acclaimed 3.6L V6 engine boasting 305 horsepower and 0-60 mph in just 6.8 seconds. Direct Injection injects fuel closer to the combustion chamber for an efficient, powerful burn. The available engine's refined power and finely tuned precision contribute to the confident and strong ride Impala is known for, while preserving impressive efficiencies such as an EPA-estimated 29 MPG highway. The latest evolution of available Chevrolet MyLink infotainment is here and premiering in the 2014 Impala. Customize your driving experience by arranging the icons and features on your available 8-inch color touch-screen. It features an all-new intuitive interface with the latest, easy-to-use technologies. Put simply: it's cutting-edge technology simplified. It's highly customizable so you can personalize the system to your preferences, and capable of linking up to 10 devices. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Quick acceleration and strong towing and hauling ability, thanks to available V8 engines; front seats are comfortable for long drives; cabin is pleasingly quiet at highway speeds. Source: Edmunds
* Powerful, fuel-efficient engines; many available configurations; well-built, comfortable interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 17782 miles below market average!
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Powerful and fuel-efficient engines; many available configurations; well-built, comfortable interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* The GMC Sierra 1500 possesses chiseled features and distinct lines that not only make it look imposing, but increase how aerodynamic it is as well. In front, between the projector beam headlights, there is an incredibly striking and enormous chrome grille. While driving, it takes in a large portion of the air for cooling the engine, and lets the remainder glide across the truck. It is complimented by a bumper made of sculpted steel, a strong angled hood, and bulging fender flares. The changes made to the truck body, and the resulting improvements in air flow, add up to a quieter cabin for you and your passengers. Plus, its new hydraulic body mounts help mitigate vibrations to give you a smoother and more comfortable ride. The seats utilize a new design for lasting comfort, and reduced fatigue. On select models, the instrument panel incorporates a high-end soft feel, combined with trim made of aluminum for an overall look that is very stylish. The instrument panel has been laid out in such a way that your controls are now easier to get to and see, with larger buttons and knobs, which are more convenient to grab. Spoil yourself with the available 8-inch IntelliLink touch-screen system that you can opt for on SLE and SLT trims. It lets you control your radio and make calls hands-free, wirelessly stream music from your phone, use the rear view camera, and operate the navigation system. Sierra 1500 comes with a choice of 3 powerful engines, a 4.3L V6 EcoTech3 Engine with 285hp, a 5.3L V8 with 355hp, and a 6.2L V8 with 420hp. You have the choice between the Crew Cab, Double Cab, and Regular Cab, and all except the Double Cab give you the option of two different box sizes and having towing capacities from 5,800-12,000lbs. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* If you need a half-ton pickup with the most horsepower and a class-leading 12,000-pound trailer rating, the 2015 GMC Sierra full-size pickup has you covered. Bigger-than-life styling is augmented by a plush interior and a host of cutting-edge safety and communication features. Source: KBB.com
* 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands * 2017 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
*Dealer Discount (Palmen Discount) Available to Everyone.