0 Used Inventory
Sorry, no exact matches were found
You can modify your search criteria and try again. Otherwise, you can use our Auto Finder to be notified of new matches by email. You can also call our sales team at (888) 656-5733 for help locating the perfect vehicle at Engine5 Responsive!
Here are some other vehicles you may be interested in:
* 2011 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you're looking for traditional SUV features, such as high ground clearance and a high seating position, but you want it in a smaller, more fuel-efficient package, the 2011 Ford Escape makes a good choice. Source: KBB.com
* Innovative high-tech features; impressive crash scores; peppy performance. Source: Edmunds
* Quick acceleration and strong towing and hauling ability, thanks to available V8 engines; front seats are comfortable for long drives; cabin is pleasingly quiet at highway speeds. Source: Edmunds
* Powerful, fuel-efficient engines; many available configurations; well-built, comfortable interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 8324 miles below market average!
* JD Power Initial Quality Study
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 16350 miles below market average!
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Powerful and fuel-efficient engines; many available configurations; well-built, comfortable interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* The GMC Sierra 1500 possesses chiseled features and distinct lines that not only make it look imposing, but increase how aerodynamic it is as well. In front, between the projector beam headlights, there is an incredibly striking and enormous chrome grille. While driving, it takes in a large portion of the air for cooling the engine, and lets the remainder glide across the truck. It is complimented by a bumper made of sculpted steel, a strong angled hood, and bulging fender flares. The changes made to the truck body, and the resulting improvements in air flow, add up to a quieter cabin for you and your passengers. Plus, its new hydraulic body mounts help mitigate vibrations to give you a smoother and more comfortable ride. The seats utilize a new design for lasting comfort, and reduced fatigue. On select models, the instrument panel incorporates a high-end soft feel, combined with trim made of aluminum for an overall look that is very stylish. The instrument panel has been laid out in such a way that your controls are now easier to get to and see, with larger buttons and knobs, which are more convenient to grab. Spoil yourself with the available 8-inch IntelliLink touch-screen system that you can opt for on SLE and SLT trims. It lets you control your radio and make calls hands-free, wirelessly stream music from your phone, use the rear view camera, and operate the navigation system. Sierra 1500 comes with a choice of 3 powerful engines, a 4.3L V6 EcoTech3 Engine with 285hp, a 5.3L V8 with 355hp, and a 6.2L V8 with 420hp. You have the choice between the Crew Cab, Double Cab, and Regular Cab, and all except the Double Cab give you the option of two different box sizes and having towing capacities from 5,800-12,000lbs. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* If you need a half-ton pickup with the most horsepower and a class-leading 12,000-pound trailer rating, the 2015 GMC Sierra full-size pickup has you covered. Bigger-than-life styling is augmented by a plush interior and a host of cutting-edge safety and communication features. Source: KBB.com
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 45412 miles below market average!
* 2008 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Recent Arrival! 28/34 City/Highway MPG
* 2016 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2016 IIHS Top Safety Pick with optional front crash prevention * 2016 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Quiet interior; top crash scores; good fuel economy; long list of tech and safety features. Source: Edmunds
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 16204 miles below market average! 21/29 City/Highway MPG
* 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000 * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Generous list of standard features; cabin stays quiet at highway speeds; optional turbocharged engine delivers strong acceleration; available with all-wheel drive for extra wet-weather traction. Source: Edmunds
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 2412 miles below market average!
Recent Arrival! 18/27 City/Highway MPG
* Car and Driver 10 Best Cars * 2013 IIHS Top Safety Pick * Ward's 10 Best Engines
Car and Driver, January 2017.
* If you find the Mercedes-Benz E-Class too stodgy and the BMW 5 Series too sterile, you might fall in love with the 2013 Audi A6. Its design is rich but contemporary, tech options are category-leading and it strikes an impressive balance of around-town ease and at-the-limits poise. Source: KBB.com
* Finely finished interior; plenty of technology features; more driver engagement than competitors; strong, supercharged V6; fuel-efficient base four-cylinder engine. Source: Edmunds
*Dealer Discount (Palmen Discount) Available to Everyone.