0 Used Inventory
Sorry, no exact matches were found
You can modify your search criteria and try again. Otherwise, you can use our Auto Finder to be notified of new matches by email. You can also call our sales team at (888) 656-5733 for help locating the perfect vehicle at Engine5 Responsive!
Here are some other vehicles you may be interested in:
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 3025 miles below market average! 26/30 City/Highway MPG
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 3631 miles below market average! 18/28 City/Highway MPG
* 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Sleek interior with up-to-date technology; luxurious ride quality; quiet at speed; available all-wheel drive; top crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 21601 miles below market average!
* If you need the hauling and towing capabilities of a full-size pickup truck, you can have them while at the same time contributing to the environment via a V8-engine lineup that offers Active Fuel Management technology and Flex-Fuel E85 capability. Source: KBB.com
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 51702 miles below market average!
* Anyone looking for a car that matches the classic charms of a rear-drive full-size four-door with a 21st-century approach to perf Source: KBB.com
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 691 miles below market average! 21/31 City/Highway MPG
GMC Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Transferable Warranty
* Roadside Assistance
* Vehicle History
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 172 Point Inspection
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* 24 months/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan and 3 days/150 miles (whichever comes first) Vehicle Exchange Program
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Spacious backseat that slides and reclines for added comfort; optional V6 engine makes this crossover faster than most competitors; interior stays quiet at highway speeds; supple suspension soaks up impacts on rough roads. Source: Edmunds
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 37917 miles below market average!
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick
* If you need 8-passenger seating in a vehicle that is reasonably sized, gets good fuel economy (check out the front-wheel drive model) and sells for less than $40,000, there are lots of choices. If, however, you want all this in a vehicle that will impress your friends with its luxurious interior and elegant styling, the 2012 Buick Enclave SUV is the obvious choice. Source: KBB.com
* Sleek design inside and out; smooth and quiet ride; all three rows are spacious; ample cargo space; top crash-test scores. Source: Edmunds
Odometer is 47826 miles below market average! 22/30 City/Highway MPG
* 2012 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* Lots of room for passengers and cargo; high fuel economy; user-friendly controls; ample tech and family-friendly features; nimble handling. Source: Edmunds
* While a bounty of changes inside and out endow the 2012 Honda CR-V with a new level of user-friendly appeal, this latest incarnation retains its signature car-like driving feel and superb flexibility while delivering even better fuel economy. Source: KBB.com
Odometer is 33176 miles below market average!
* ALG Best Residual Value * 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick
* If you need the kind of cargo and kid space usually provided by a minivan, the 2012 GMC Acadia SUV will come as a pleasant surprise. The GMC Acadia's styling avoids the dreaded stigma of Minivan Mom (or Dad) without compromising utility. Source: KBB.com
* Compliant ride; seating for up to eight passengers; adult-friendly third-row seat; massive cargo area; top safety scores. Source: Edmunds