0 Used Inventory
Sorry, no exact matches were found
You can modify your search criteria and try again. Otherwise, you can use our Auto Finder to be notified of new matches by email. You can also call our sales team at (888) 656-5733 for help locating the perfect vehicle at Engine5 Responsive!
Here are some other vehicles you may be interested in:
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 3922 miles below market average!
* Abundant luxury and safety features; balanced ride and handling; classy cabin design. Source: Edmunds
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ with optional front crash prevention * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If this size and type of vehicle fit your needs, and you'd like something with a more truck-like image and appeal, or an available V6 engine, see your local GMC dealer for the Terrain. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; quiet interior; comfortable highway ride; powerful available V6 engine; spacious and adjustable backseat. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 GMC Terrain is designed to be the perfect combination of luxury and utility and it all starts with distinct, bold design features and striking grille. Every Terrain model has standard aluminum wheels to reduce weight and enhance fuel economy. The Terrain's available programmable power liftgate opens to your desired height with the push of a button. Projector beam headlights and fog lamps keep visibility high regardless of weather conditions. The Terrain has a refined interior which features a color touch radio and an acoustic design meant to minimize outside noise. As a crossover, the terrain has the comfort and utility of a small SUV. A 60/40 split and folding second-row maximizes space and there is up to 39.9 inches of rear leg room. The steering wheel features conveniently mounted steering wheel controls. The available 8-Way power driver's seat and remote activated heated front seats promise a comfortable ride regardless of trip length. At the heart of Terrain's performance and power is the 2.4L I-4 VVT DI Engine or opt for the available 3.6L V-6 VVT SIDI engine. The 6-speed transmission offers a wide ratio spread for power in the low gears and efficiency in the high gears. The Standard rear vision camera displays in the center stack touch-screen, and alloys for easy, confidant parallel parking. Finally, the four-wheel independent suspension offers a smooth, steady ride and a precise feel for the road. The Terrain is equipped with 6 airbags, including thorax and side-impact. Plus, anti-lock brakes come standard. The available Forward Collision Alert provides an audible and visual signal when a potential collision is detected. The Lane Departure Warning informs a driver when they have wandered from a lane without using a turn signal. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 24492 miles below market average! 23/34 City/Highway MPG
* Car and Driver 10 Best Cars * JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2011 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
Car and Driver, January 2017.
* With styling and performance that splits the difference between the sportier Nissan Altima and softer Toyota Camry, the Honda Accord embodies the very balance that attracts so many buyers to the mid-size sedan segment in the first place. In terms of all-around quality and refinement, the Accord registers off the chart. Source: KBB.com
Recent Arrival! 22/30 City/Highway MPG
* Ward's 10 Best Engines * 2013 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Standout styling, class-leading fuel economy and a robust technology package are three reasons to include the new Escape on your small-SUV shopping list. Source: KBB.com
* Good performance and fuel efficiency; many high-tech features; agile handling; high-quality cabin; comfortable seating. Source: Edmunds
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 11348 miles below market average!
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 13946 miles below market average! 22/30 City/Highway MPG
Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Transferable Warranty
* Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 172 Point Inspection
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Roadside Assistance
* 2014 KBB.com 12 Best Family Cars * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you desire a vehicle that holds up to eight passengers and offers better fuel economy and a more comfortable ride than a traditional SUV, all with a starting price under $32,000, the 2014 Traverse is a tempting choice. Source: KBB.com
* Agreeable ride quality; generous cargo capacity; seating for up to eight. Source: Edmunds
* Offering the roominess of a traditional SUV but with car-like handling and better fuel economy, there's a lot to like about the 2014 Chevrolet Traverse. The Traverse can seat up to eight, drinks less gasoline than a traditional SUV, and starts at an appetizing price. For 2014 the Traverse adds twin USB ports for 2nd-row passengers to keep electronic devices powered up. Plus, forward-collision alert and lane-departure warning are added to its roster of safety features. The Traverse also features the MyLink infotainment system and the industry's first front-center airbag. The Traverse comes with a 3.6-Liter V6 Engine with 281 to 288 Horsepower depending on the trim you get. In terms of fuel economy, front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive get almost the same gas mileage. However, FWD is the best performer getting an EPA estimated 17 MPG City and 24 MPG Highway. Its smooth and strong V6 easily shuffles this vehicle up to speed, whether in front- or all-wheel-drive form. At 205 inches in length, the Traverse is larger than its direct competitors but doesn't feel bloated on the road. The 2014 Chevy Traverse offers a comfortable and commanding ride in which the suspension tames bumps and the tall ride height affords good frontal views. The Traverse has three rows of seats that can be configured for seven or eight passengers. Plus, adults can fit into the third row. Copious cargo space swallows shopping bags, luggage and lumber. The Traverse has a look that is cohesive with Chevrolet's family of vehicles, which includes a horizontal grille, elongated headlights and a power-dome hood. If you need a vehicle that can hold up to eight passengers, tow 5,200 pounds and offer better fuel economy and a more comfortable ride than a traditional SUV, the 2014 Traverse is the crossover for you. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick * ALG Best Residual Value
* If you need the kind of cargo and kid space usually provided by a minivan, the 2012 GMC Acadia SUV will come as a pleasant surprise. The GMC Acadia's styling avoids the dreaded stigma of Minivan Mom (or Dad) without compromising utility. Source: KBB.com
* Compliant ride; seating for up to eight passengers; adult-friendly third-row seat; massive cargo area; top safety scores. Source: Edmunds
21/29 City/Highway MPG
Odometer is 6950 miles below market average! 26/38 City/Highway MPG
* 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2012 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000
* If you're shopping for a compact car with a more refined look, ride and interior quality than the average economy sedan, the 2012 Chevrolet Cruze sedan is sure to win you over. The Eco model's 40-mpg highway fuel rating also can't hurt. Source: KBB.com
* Upscale interior design; lively yet efficient turbocharged engine; Eco model's high fuel economy; secure handling; top safety scores; big trunk. Source: Edmunds