94 Used cars in Kenosha WI
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 57601 miles below market average!
* 2008 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Odometer is 57507 miles below market average!
* 2009 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2009 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you're looking for a capable pickup larger than a Ford Ranger, but not as massive as a Dodge Ram, look into the 2009 Toyota Tacoma. When it comes to reliability in this segment, many organizations rank it at the top of its class. Source: KBB.com
Odometer is 25862 miles below market average!
* 2009 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 51702 miles below market average!
* Anyone looking for a car that matches the classic charms of a rear-drive full-size four-door with a 21st-century approach to perf Source: KBB.com
Odometer is 15658 miles below market average!
* 2010 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Despite rising fuel costs and a general shift toward smaller vehicles, there remains a need for large SUVs capable of carrying three rows of passengers and a generous amount of cargo, either in the trunk or a towed trailer. One of the few options is the impressive GMC Yukon XL. Source: KBB.com
* Seating for up to nine passengers; massive interior space; smooth road manners; attractive interior with quality materials; powerful 6.2-liter V8 in the Denali. Source: Edmunds
* JD Power APEAL Study * 2011 IIHS Top Safety Pick (built after 5/11)
* The new 2011 Dodge Durango is well suited to those who need to carry more than five passengers and tow more than 7,000 pounds, all while riding in car-like comfort. Styling inspired by the Dodge Charger adds a sporty dimension not shared by other vehicles in this class. Source: KBB.com
* Sophisticated ride; easy to maneuver; adult-friendly third-row seat; powerful optional V8; generous towing capacity. Source: Edmunds
Odometer is 45822 miles below market average!
* If you need to tow or haul big loads, a compact pickup just won't do the job. The 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 truck offers a wide range of trims, from basic Work Truck to the ultra-luxurious Denali, while those seeking better fuel economy can chose the 23-mpg Hybrid model or the 22-mpg XFE. Source: KBB.com
* Smooth, quiet ride; comfortable seats; powerful V8 options. Source: Edmunds
18/27 City/Highway MPG
* 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2012 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Whether you are looking for a premium American car that stands out in the crowd or a luxurious ultra-high-performance vehicle, the CTS series will fulfill your wants and your needs. Source: KBB.com
Odometer is 36488 miles below market average!
* JD Power Dependability Study
* With its numerous possible configurations, the 2012 Chevy Silverado half-ton pickup will please all but the chronically indecisive. From cab configurations to bed lengths to trim and option packages, the Silverado is the half-ton jack of all trades, including models that can run on E85. Source: KBB.com
* Smooth and quiet ride; comfortable seats; powerful V8 options. Source: Edmunds
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 36860 miles below market average!
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick
* If you need 8-passenger seating in a vehicle that is reasonably sized, gets good fuel economy (check out the front-wheel drive model) and sells for less than $40,000, there are lots of choices. If, however, you want all this in a vehicle that will impress your friends with its luxurious interior and elegant styling, the 2012 Buick Enclave SUV is the obvious choice. Source: KBB.com
* Sleek design inside and out; smooth and quiet ride; all three rows are spacious; ample cargo space; top crash-test scores. Source: Edmunds
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 46981 miles below market average! 22/30 City/Highway MPG
* 2012 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* Lots of room for passengers and cargo; high fuel economy; user-friendly controls; ample tech and family-friendly features; nimble handling. Source: Edmunds
* While a bounty of changes inside and out endow the 2012 Honda CR-V with a new level of user-friendly appeal, this latest incarnation retains its signature car-like driving feel and superb flexibility while delivering even better fuel economy. Source: KBB.com
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 33176 miles below market average!
* ALG Best Residual Value * 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick
* If you need the kind of cargo and kid space usually provided by a minivan, the 2012 GMC Acadia SUV will come as a pleasant surprise. The GMC Acadia's styling avoids the dreaded stigma of Minivan Mom (or Dad) without compromising utility. Source: KBB.com
* Compliant ride; seating for up to eight passengers; adult-friendly third-row seat; massive cargo area; top safety scores. Source: Edmunds
Odometer is 15906 miles below market average! 22/32 City/Highway MPG
* 2013 IIHS Top Safety Pick
* If you're looking for something akin to a Ford Escape or Honda CR-V, but you don't like futuristic styling or 4-cylinder powertrains, the GMC Terrain for 2013 may very well be the answer. Its squared-off edges and flared wheel openings say GMC Truck loud and clear. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; quiet cabin with lots of storage bins; spacious and adjustable backseat; comfortable highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* 2014 KBB.com 12 Best Family Cars * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you desire a vehicle that holds up to eight passengers and offers better fuel economy and a more comfortable ride than a traditional SUV, all with a starting price under $32,000, the 2014 Traverse is a tempting choice. Source: KBB.com
* Agreeable ride quality; generous cargo capacity; seating for up to eight. Source: Edmunds
* Offering the roominess of a traditional SUV but with car-like handling and better fuel economy, there's a lot to like about the 2014 Chevrolet Traverse. The Traverse can seat up to eight, drinks less gasoline than a traditional SUV, and starts at an appetizing price. For 2014 the Traverse adds twin USB ports for 2nd-row passengers to keep electronic devices powered up. Plus, forward-collision alert and lane-departure warning are added to its roster of safety features. The Traverse also features the MyLink infotainment system and the industry's first front-center airbag. The Traverse comes with a 3.6-Liter V6 Engine with 281 to 288 Horsepower depending on the trim you get. In terms of fuel economy, front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive get almost the same gas mileage. However, FWD is the best performer getting an EPA estimated 17 MPG City and 24 MPG Highway. Its smooth and strong V6 easily shuffles this vehicle up to speed, whether in front- or all-wheel-drive form. At 205 inches in length, the Traverse is larger than its direct competitors but doesn't feel bloated on the road. The 2014 Chevy Traverse offers a comfortable and commanding ride in which the suspension tames bumps and the tall ride height affords good frontal views. The Traverse has three rows of seats that can be configured for seven or eight passengers. Plus, adults can fit into the third row. Copious cargo space swallows shopping bags, luggage and lumber. The Traverse has a look that is cohesive with Chevrolet's family of vehicles, which includes a horizontal grille, elongated headlights and a power-dome hood. If you need a vehicle that can hold up to eight passengers, tow 5,200 pounds and offer better fuel economy and a more comfortable ride than a traditional SUV, the 2014 Traverse is the crossover for you. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Odometer is 32507 miles below market average! 22/32 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ with optional front crash prevention * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If this size and type of vehicle fit your needs, and you'd like something with a more truck-like image and appeal, or an available V6 engine, see your local GMC dealer for the Terrain. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; quiet interior; comfortable highway ride; powerful available V6 engine; spacious and adjustable backseat. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 GMC Terrain is designed to be the perfect combination of luxury and utility and it all starts with distinct, bold design features and striking grille. Every Terrain model has standard aluminum wheels to reduce weight and enhance fuel economy. The Terrain's available programmable power liftgate opens to your desired height with the push of a button. Projector beam headlights and fog lamps keep visibility high regardless of weather conditions. The Terrain has a refined interior which features a color touch radio and an acoustic design meant to minimize outside noise. As a crossover, the terrain has the comfort and utility of a small SUV. A 60/40 split and folding second-row maximizes space and there is up to 39.9 inches of rear leg room. The steering wheel features conveniently mounted steering wheel controls. The available 8-Way power driver's seat and remote activated heated front seats promise a comfortable ride regardless of trip length. At the heart of Terrain's performance and power is the 2.4L I-4 VVT DI Engine or opt for the available 3.6L V-6 VVT SIDI engine. The 6-speed transmission offers a wide ratio spread for power in the low gears and efficiency in the high gears. The Standard rear vision camera displays in the center stack touch-screen, and alloys for easy, confidant parallel parking. Finally, the four-wheel independent suspension offers a smooth, steady ride and a precise feel for the road. The Terrain is equipped with 6 airbags, including thorax and side-impact. Plus, anti-lock brakes come standard. The available Forward Collision Alert provides an audible and visual signal when a potential collision is detected. The Lane Departure Warning informs a driver when they have wandered from a lane without using a turn signal. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Odometer is 12835 miles below market average!
* 2014 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2014 KBB.com 12 Best Family Cars * 2014 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000 * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Used Family Cars Under $15,000 * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you're looking for a sizable sedan that offers sizable value, the 2014 Chevrolet Impala is perfectly capable of capturing your attention. Source: KBB.com
* Bold new style; excellent highway ride; refined interior; ample convenience features and safety technology; plenty of rear-seat room. Source: Edmunds
* Vision is the cornerstone of good design and at the core of fearless innovation. The all-new 2014 Impala is proof of that, combining superior materials with meticulously crafted technology. It's a striking departure from the status quo. The powerdome hood, wide chrome grille, projector-beam headlamps and available LED daytime running lamps project the bold new face of Chevrolet. The provocative silhouette, sculpted bodysides and a choice of 18-, 19- or 20-inch wheels contribute further to its dramatic appearance and head-turning profile. The Impala interior has been transformed into a carefully crafted, exquisitely detailed environment with the driver's comfort and peace of mind its focus. A dramatic and innovative reinterpretation of the classic Chevrolet dual-cockpit instrument panel flows seamlessly around the driver, while visual accents such as available soft ice-blue ambient lighting ignite the senses. And with thoughtful design along with ingenuity, the 2014 Impala is spacious and comfortable, offering ample room for five passengers. At the heart of Impala is the acclaimed 3.6L V6 engine boasting 305 horsepower and 0-60 mph in just 6.8 seconds. Direct Injection injects fuel closer to the combustion chamber for an efficient, powerful burn. The available engine's refined power and finely tuned precision contribute to the confident and strong ride Impala is known for, while preserving impressive efficiencies such as an EPA-estimated 29 MPG highway. The latest evolution of available Chevrolet MyLink infotainment is here and premiering in the 2014 Impala. Customize your driving experience by arranging the icons and features on your available 8-inch color touch-screen. It features an all-new intuitive interface with the latest, easy-to-use technologies. Put simply: it's cutting-edge technology simplified. It's highly customizable so you can personalize the system to your preferences, and capable of linking up to 10 devices. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Odometer is 35971 miles below market average! 19/30 City/Highway MPG
Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* 172 Point Inspection
* 24 months/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan and 3 days/150 miles (whichever comes first) Vehicle Exchange Program
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Vehicle History
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* JD Power Initial Quality Study
* If you're looking for something as thrilling to drive as it is to showoff, the 2015 Chevy Camaro coupe or convertible can get the job done. Even the most basic model looks lean and mean, a testament to the power of the Camaro's design. Source: KBB.com
* Strong acceleration with any engine; head-turning looks; capable handling. Source: Edmunds
* The new 2015 Camaro is the perfect blend of distinct design, cutting-edge technology and exhilarating performance. Simply put, it's the full package. Performance-driven design enhancements to the front and rear fascias give the new Camaro a low, wide, contemporary look. But this sports car is more than a beautifully styled body, because what's on the inside matters too. LS and LT models use a 3.6-liter, 323-horsepower V6. SS versions have a 6.2-liter, 400-horsepower V8 with Active Fuel Management for models with the automatic transmission, or a 6.2-liter, 426-horsepower V8. ZL1 models use a supercharged V8 with 580-horsepower. A hand-assembled 7.0L LS7 engine is the heart of Camaro Z/28, boasting an incredible 505 horsepower and 481 lb.-ft. of torque, making it the most powerful normally aspirated regular production GM small block V8 ever. Standard features on the Base LS model coupe include an AM FM CD satellite radio with 6-speakers, auxiliary jack and Bluetooth, plus Cruise Control and 18-inch steel wheels. Moving up one trim, the LT Coupe and Convertible add features like a 7-inch touch screen, Chevrolet MyLink, USB input and power front seats. Move up into the SS and experience the power of the 6.2-liter V8 engine, Brembo brakes, and gorgeous 20-inch wheels. In terms of Safety, every model has six airbags, traction control, stability control, and the OnStar communications system, which has concierge services, and emergency services like automatic crash response. Sports car buffs looking to get a great deal of horsepower for the money will find the 2015 Chevy Camaro an enticing proposition. For those looking to turn some heads, the Camaro is what you want to drive. Source: The Manufacturer Summary